Location: Andre’s West Banquet Center (211 S. Old Highway 141, Fenton, MO -- (just 1/2 mile from Gravois Rd. and Highway 141)
Join us for a culinary extravaganza to celebrate Mardi Gras in grand style with music, dancing and an evening full of surprises! Mardi Gras costumes are encouraged and there will be prizes for the top three costumes. Top prize is two tickets to the American Academy Chefs Dinner on Monday, March 13th. Also, there will be a POT OF GOLD drawing at the end of the night. All proceeds will be used to fund culinary arts scholarships and junior culinary competitions.
Admission is $45.00 per person for members and guests; $30.00 for Junior members. Tables of ten can be purchased for $400.00.
(To pay by check, mail to: Sunset Country Club, Attn: Chef Rod Laurentius, 9555 S. Geyer Road, St. Louis, MO 63127)
Any assistance you can provide in the way of time, talent, expertise, food donations or items for the silent auction will be greatly appreciated. Contact Mary Bogacki at email@example.com for details.
Directions to Andre's West, from I-270:
- Take the Gravois exit (Highway 30) west
- Exit at 141 and go south to Gravois Bluffs Blvd.
- Make a left on Gravois Bluffs Blvd. and follow until you reach the dead end.
- At the stop light, once you have reached the dead end, make a left (north) on Old Highway 141
- Andre's West will be on your left.